To temporarily hide the highlights so you can read a "clean copy" of the book, click on the "All comments" dropdown in the top navigation bar, and select "No comments." (You can also use this dropdown to filter the comments you see; for example, you can view only your own comments.)
Articles in this section
- How do I create, edit, or delete a comment?
- How do I search a book or document?
- What is upvoting, and how do I upvote comments?
- How does Perusall support students with dyslexia?
- How do notes work?
- How do I read a "clean copy" of the book, without the highlights?
- How do I print or copy part of the book?
- Can I zoom the page or increase the text size?
- Can I print from a document or a reading assignment?