When an instructor indicates to you that they are planning on using a particular textbook through Perusall, you can purchase digital access codes from Perusall to sell to students. The access codes you purchase will be specific to your institution as well as the particular book the instructor wants to use in their course.
Many titles have both perpetual access and rental options (see the Perusall catalog for a listing of titles and purchase options). When multiple purchase options are available, you can order access codes for any combination of options.
To order, send your order to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Instructor and course name
- Name, author, and edition of book that instructor has adopted for their course
- How many codes are requested of each type (perpetual and rentals, if applicable) - see our catalog for a listing of which purchase options are available for each title
- A copy of your resale certificate, for our records
- A purchase order number, if it should be included on our invoice
We aim to fulfill all orders within 1 business day. Upon ordering, you will receive an electronic invoice from our system as well as a flat file containing a list of the access codes. (There is no physical product.)
Students can also purchase access online through Perusall directly, with a credit card.