You can enable students to download and print the materials that you upload directly. (Books that students purchase cannot be downloaded.) To enable this on a per-document basis:
- Go to Course Setup > Readings.
- Click to highlight a document in the Documents panel, and then click the Settings (gear) button in the toolbar.
- Check the box to enable downloading of the file directly, and then click Save.
When the document is made downloadable, students will see a button to download the original PDF or EPUB file on the course home page, in the Document Library, as well as in the navigation bar when they are reading the document.
You can also enable downloading for all documents in your course at once:
- Go to Course Setup > Advanced.
- Check the box to enable downloading of all uploaded documents in the course, and then click Save Changes.