Some instructors prefer that students either get credit or no credit for each Perusall assignment (i.e., pass/fail scoring). To do this, enable the "threshold scoring" option under Settings > Advanced. If a threshold is present, then all scores in the Gradebook will either appear as 1 (meets threshold) or 0 (does not meet threshold). For example, if you keep the default assignment score scale of 0-3 and set a threshold of 2, then students' scores will show as a 1 if their score would have been a 2 or 3, and will show as a 0 if their score would have been a 0 or 1.
Articles in this section
- Grade Sync and Average Grade Sync to LMS
- What is threshold scoring?
- How do I override the scores that Perusall provides for each annotation?
- How is annotation quality defined in Perusall?
- Why aren't my grades syncing back to the LMS?
- When will I see grades?
- How do I enable/disable grading for my course?
- Can I download students' grades or comments?
- Incorporating engagement scores into your course grade