To see exactly how students will experience your course, click the Student View link in the left navigation panel of your course. When you do this, Perusall will create a temporary student account for you and log you in to that account. When you are done, log out or close your browser window. You can then log back in to your instructor account.
Articles in this section
- What's new in Perusall
- Getting started
- How do I remove a student from my roster?
- How do I create or delete a course?
- How do I migrate a standalone course into my LMS?
- What instructions can I provide to students?
- How do I use Perusall to teach the same course again?
- How do I collaborate with other instructors?
- How do I preview what Perusall looks like from the student perspective?
- How do I archive a course?