You can enable students to download and print the materials that you upload directly. (Books that students purchase cannot be downloaded.) To enable this on a per-document basis:
- Navigate to the Library panel on the course home page.
- Click to highlight a document, and then click the Edit button.
- Check the box to enable downloading of the file directly, then click Save.
When the document is made downloadable, students will see a button to download the original PDF or EPUB file on the course home page, as well as in the navigation bar when they are reading the document.
You can also enable downloading for all documents in your course at once:
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced.
- Check the checkbox Allow students to download all uploaded documents, and then click Save Changes.
Regardless of your course setting, books that students purchase through Perusall cannot be downloaded.