Your LMS may be attempting to open Perusall in a "frame" (i.e., inside a box within your LMS, rather than in its own tab or window). For security reasons, Perusall prevents itself from being opened in a frame. There should be a setting in your LMS to open Perusall in a new tab or window instead; enable that setting, then try to launch Perusall again.
Articles in this section
- Canvas setup
- Blackboard Learn
- Blackboard Ultra
- Desire2Learn / Brightspace setup (New D2L Version)
- Desire2Learn / Brightspace setup (Old D2L Version)
- Moodle setup
- Sakai setup
- Troubleshooting LMS integrations
- How do I configure Perusall to open in a new tab/window?
- When I try to open Perusall from my LMS, I get the error message "app.perusall.com refused to connect"